Forms and Files
We are pleased to announce the opening of our online Medical Module for the 2020/2021 school year. In keeping up with the times, the Health Offices will no longer be accepting manual, paper, faxed, or emailed health forms.
- All forms must be completed on our new medical module on the parent portal.
- All forms must be printed out and taken to your medical provider to fill out.
- Completed forms must then be uploaded on to the medical module on the parent portal.
- Please make sure that all pictures or scans are clear.
Please follow the instructions below to log on to our HAFTR Portal, where you will be able complete your child(ren)’s medical forms for the 2020/2021 school year:
To log in:
- Go to: https://haftr.geniuseducation.com/portal/MyAccount/MedicalForms.aspx#/
- Please log into your parent portal account. (This is the same portal you used for the 2019-20 registration.) If you are a new user, please select Register to create an account.
- Select a student to begin
- Complete each section, for each of your children:
PHYSICAL EXAM – School physicals, with an immunization record, are required for new students and students entering grades 9 and 11. Exams completed within the past 12 months are acceptable. Please note, you do NOT have to use the specific form on our portal, if your doctor has their own physical exam form which can be uploaded to the portal. All students MUST be up to date with their immunizations. As per NYS law, religious exemptions are not accepted. For questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact Mr. Ari Solomon at (516) 569-3370.
DENTAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE - A dental form is requested for students entering grades 9 and 11, as well as new entrants.
ALLERGY ACTION PLAN - This is to be completed for any student that has a food allergy, insect sting allergy, and/or latex allergy. The form is to be completed by your physician AND signed by a parent.
- Dispensing of Medications:
MEDICATION FORM - If your child needs to take any medication in school (prescription or over the counter), or any prn medication such as Benadryl or an Epipen, please download the medication permission form, have your child’s physician complete it, and upload the completed form to the module. Please note that there is a section which requires a parent’s consent signature as well.
If your child takes daily prescribed medication in school, please provide a spare pharmacy labeled prescription bottle so that the medication can be sent along on field trips.
- Signatures and Consent
Participation in Athletics – Any student in grades 9-12 who participates in after school sports activities must print out the participation in athletics form, complete, sign and upload back to the portal.
The Medical Module must be completed prior to the first day of school. Please feel free to contact your School Nurse with any medical questions or concerns.
For any Technical Questions please contact: email@example.com